Pairing a versatile set of lenses with an equally versatile camera body, the Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm Lenses Kit from B&H bundles the Rebel T5i with wide-to-short telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses.
The EOS Rebel T5i features an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor, which afford full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates up to 30 fps along with manual exposure and audio level control. The processor and sensor combination also enables full-resolution stills shooting up to 5 fps, extended sensitivity to ISO 25600, and quickened focusing speeds using a 9-point all cross-type AF system. When recording video or shooting in live view, Hybrid CMOS AF serves as a fast and intelligent focusing system that utilizes both phase- and contrast-detection methods. For touch control over focusing, as well as intuitive handling of camera settings and menu navigation, a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot vari-angle ClearView II touchscreen LCD is available in addition to the traditional optical pentamirror viewfinder.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which serves as a versatile everyday lens that encompasses a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range. The STM stepping motor helps to achieve near-silent focusing when used in conjunction with the Movie Servo AF mode and the optical image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake. To further extend the effective zoom range, the EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens is also included, which offers an equivalent focal length range of 88-400mm. Well-suited to use with distant subjects, this lens also utilizes an STM autofocus motor, for smooth, quiet performance, as well as optical image stabilization to minimize the effects of camera shake.
Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
The EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length.
With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder, and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
A 3.0″ Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its tilt and swivel capability makes it easy to compose your shots at odd angles, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Intuitive touchscreen operation includes Touch Autofocus.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided for quality audio recording with your videos.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control make capturing difficult shots easy, and seven Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting.
The EOS Rebel T5i is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers wide-angle to standard focal length shooting specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format, and its minimum focus distance is 9.8″. This lens features Canon’s Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation for blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus, and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system it supports the Rebel T5i’s Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging, and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
- 18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- High resolution, low-noise imaging and fast performance speed, including 5 fps continuous shooting, is provided by the combination of the Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and 18MP CMOS sensor.
- 3.0″ Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0″ Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability makes shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available. Intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple, and even offers Touch Autofocus.
- Full HD 1080 Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. The ISO range in Video mode is 100-6400, and is expandable to 12800. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera’s shutter button.
- 14-bit A/D Conversion
- With 14-bit analog-to-digital conversion, the EOS Rebel T5i captures and records images with subtle tonal gradations and details resulting in more realistic and color-accurate images. By recording up to 16,384 colors per channel, the EOS Rebel T5i ensures that the fine details are recorded with accuracy.
- ISO Range – Stills
- An ISO Range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) provides low-noise capture in low light situations and saturated colors in bright conditions.
- 9-point Autofocus System
- A 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) provides fast and accurate autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder.
- Hybrid CMOS AF
- The Hybrid CMOS AF System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens offers wide-angle to standard length shooting capability specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format and its minimum focus distance is 9.8″. This lens features Canon’s Optical Image Stabilization system, providing four stops of compensation against the blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system it supports the Rebel T5i’s Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical lens reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
- Lens Compatibility
- The Canon Rebel T5i is compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- Continuous Shooting
- The Rebel T5i offers continuous shooting rates up to 5 fps at full resolution.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving exacting detail at high ISO speeds.
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode incorporates a number of Canon technologies to deliver the best possible exposure. Joining Picture Style Auto, Automatic Lighting Optimizer, Automatic White Balance, Autofocus, and Automatic Exposure, Scene Intelligent Auto mode analyzes the image, accounting for faces, colors, brightness, moving objects, contrast, even whether the camera is handheld or on a tripod, and then chooses the exposure and enhancements that bring out the best in any scene or situation.
- Advanced Image Features
- Handheld Night Scene mode makes it easy to shoot difficult night scenes without blur. By shooting and combining four consecutive shots at a shutter speed fast enough to avoid camera shake, Handheld Night Scene mode makes dramatic nighttime photography simple. HDR Backlight Control shoots three images of the same scene at differing exposures, and combines them for one expertly balanced image.
- Scene Mode Position
- Newly featured on the EOS Rebel T5i, the SCN setting on the Mode dial activates a choice of scenes on the menu screen for quick access to features like Night Portrait, HDR Backlight Control, Handheld Night Scene and more.
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Lens Aberration Correction
- The EOS Rebel T5i features lens correction tools that compensate for lens characteristics that can affect overall image quality. The EOS Rebel T5i’s Peripheral Illumination Correction feature corrects light falloff in the corner of the image according to the characteristics of the lens being used. It even has correction data for a number of popular lenses stored in its memory. With the EOS Rebel T5i’s chromatic aberration correction tool, distracting color fringing can be corrected at the time of shooting.
- Creative Filters
- Seven Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can be seen in real time when shooting in Live View. Creative Filters include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect and Water Painting Effect. Each effect can be applied in three different levels (low, standard and strong).
- GPS Compatible
- With the optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver attached to the hot shoe or the digital terminal, the EOS Rebel T5i can record location, including latitude, longitude and altitude, and has the ability to track the trajectory of movement with its logging function. An electronic compass records the camera’s orientation during each shot, and world time information is recorded through GPS synching.
- Photobook Set-up
- Photographers can share their images in book form with the EOS Rebel T5i’s convenient Photobook Set-up feature. Users can easily choose specific images, images in a folder and even all images, then specify their sequence and layout. The results can be printed in book form with ease.
- Languages Supported
- English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Playback Display
- Single Image, Index Display (4, 9, 36, 100 images), Jump Display (1/10/100 images, by date, by folder, movies only, stills only, by rating)
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens is a long-reaching zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 88-400mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives to suit working with distant subject matter. Greatly benefitting this lens’ reach is the incorporation of image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed steps to support handheld use in low-light conditions.
An STM stepping focus motor is also integrated into the lens’ design to provide smooth, quiet, and fast focusing performance that is ideally-suited to video applications as well as tracking moving subjects. The rear focusing system, high-speed CPU, and an enhanced AF algorithm also contribute to quickened overall AF speeds. Full-time manual focus is also supported to permit fine-tuning of focus even while working in AF modes. Additionally, the front lens section does not rotate during focusing to better facilitate the use of polarizing filters.
The optical construction of the lens employs one ultra-low dispersion glass element to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while also enhancing contrast and clarity. Optimized lens coatings have also been applied to ensure color fidelity by countering the effects of lens flare and ghosting.
- Long-reaching zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 88-400mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives.
- Optical image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- The STM stepping focus motor produces near-silent, smooth, and quick autofocus performance that is well-suited to video applications.
- One ultra-low dispersion element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while also contributing to greater image sharpness, contrast, and clarity.
- Enhanced lens coatings minimize flare and ghosting in order to produce true colors with maintained contrast.
- A minimum focusing distance of 2.8′ throughout the zoom range and a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end enables working with close-up subject matter.
- A seven blade circular aperture helps to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality to benefit selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
Ruggard Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, and up to two extra lenses with the lightweight, black Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard . This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 34 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 16GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the U3 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk’s 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Faster Performance and Downloads
- With write speeds up to 40 MB/s, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of your advanced camera or DSLR. Take advantage of advanced functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. Photos are written to your card almost instantly so you’ll get your best shot, and you’ll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer.
- Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
- With a capacity of 16GB to capture it all, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I Card offers enough room for thousands of high-resolution photos. The card can accommodate high-volume image formats, such as RAW and JPEG, and also provides plenty of room for Full HD videos.
- 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- With Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) video ratings, you’ll be ready to capture 4K Ultra HD, cinema quality 3D, and Full HD video (1080p), which require more performance than ordinary cards can handle. This memory card’s accelerated minimum sustained write speeds help ensure that video data isn’t lost during recording, by reducing dropouts and stuttering.
- Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
- Thanks to its Advanced Error Correction Code engine, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDHC card helps reduce the chance for errors during data storage and retrieval. It prevents potential data corruption, providing high data integrity.
- Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
- SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDHC cards boast a read speed of up to 90 MB/s, so you can transfer photos and videos to your computer quickly. You’ll spend less time uploading photos and more time editing, storing, and sharing.
- Durable Design
- Designed and tested to withstand the tough conditions, this card has a capacity of 16GB and is waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F, so you can work in almost any climate.
- Rescue PRO Software
- SanDisk RescuePRO and RescuePRO Deluxe software are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media.
- EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- LP-E8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1120mAh)
- LC-E8E Charger for LP-E8 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Ef for Digital Rebel Cameras
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-100DB IV Wide Camera Strap
- E-58 II 58mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Interface Cable
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens